Subscribe to the CIRCLS Newsletter and stay connected to the latest research on emerging learning technologies.
- March 2023: Connecting Expertise with CIRCLS
- January 2023: Save the Date: CIRCLS’23, Nov. 2-3, Alexandria, Virginia_January-2023
- October 2022: Join the Planning Committee for CIRCLS’23
- August 2022: Introducing RETTL Quad Charts
- June 2022: New NSF RETTL Awards
- April 2022: News and Notes – Call for Authors and Editors for our Next Community Report!
- February 2022: From Broadening to Empowering: Reflecting on the CIRCLS’21 Convening
- December 2021: CIRCS’21- Continuing our journey to “Remake Broadening”
- October 2021: CIRCLS’21- What we accomplished and bold next steps. Read the newsletter as a PDF.
- July 2021: CIRCLS News- Get Ready for CIRCLS’21. Read the newsletter as a PDF.
- May 2021: CIRCLS News- Watch, Interact, and Vote in the STEM For All Video Showcase. Read the newsletter as a PDF.
- March 2021: CIRCLS News- Save the Date for our Convening! Read the newsletter as a PDF.
- January 2021: New Year, New CIRCLS! Read the newsletter as a PDF.