The National Science Foundation published NSF 21-033, “Advancing Quantum Education and Workforce Development” in December 2020. This Dear Colleague Letter (DCL) encourages the submission of proposals for projects that will motivate and prepare students for quantum industries of the future. The National Science Foundation (NSF) is interested in the preparation of students for quantum information science and engineering (QISE) at all levels and in all settings, both formal and informal. The DCL provides information and links for existing NSF funding opportunities in the NSF Directorate for Education and Human Resources that can support education-related research and development to prepare a diverse QISE workforce. The NSF program directors will host a series of webinars to present and answer questions about this DCL.
This initial webinar (4/27/2021 at 1-2:30 pm ET) will feature presentations by NSF program directors from the following programs:
- The Louis Stokes Alliances for Minority Participation (LSAMP)
- Innovative Technology Experiences for Students and Teachers (ITEST)
- Improving Undergraduate STEM Education Program (IUSE)
- Advanced Technological Education Program (ATE)
- Scholarships in STEM Program (S-STEM)
- Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP)
Register now for the webinar on 4/27/2021 at 1-2:30 pm ET
Sign up to be notified of other programs/dates.
Unable to attend during this date or time? This webinar will be archived on their website in the days following the event.