Start with a blog post that considers How Does Artificial Intelligence Fit into the Future of Education?
- AI and the Future of Learning: Expert Panel Report by Jeremy Roschelle, James Lester, and Judi Fusco
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and K-12 by CoSN
- Artificial Intelligence in Education: A Reading Guide Focused on Promoting Equity and Accountability in AI by Pati Ruiz
- Artificial Intelligence Applications to Support K-12 Teachers and Teaching by Robert F. Murphy
- Intelligence Unleashed: An argument for AI in Education by Rose Luckin and Wayne Holmes
- The Robots are Coming to School: Now What? by Alina von Davier
- Who Should Stop Unethical A.I.? by By Matthew Hutson
Watch the recording.
- The Future of Mathematics Education: Using Artificial Intelligence to Provide Efficient Feedback by Cristina Heffernan and Dr. Hilary Kreisberg
- Technology can help teachers and students succeed in the Formative Assessment Process by Cristina Heffernan
- How Teachers Can Learn From Artificial Intelligence by Alina von Davier and Esther Care
- Using Innovative Methods to Explore the Potential of an Alerting Dashboard for Science Inquiry by Rachel Dickler, Janice Gobert, and Michael Sao Pedro
- Algorithmic Bias in Education by Ryan Baker and Aaron Hawn
- The Research Behind Inq-ITS
- Episode 87: Janice Gobert & Inq-ITS by Podclair
- Practitioner Panelists: Aaron Hawn and Nancy Foote
Additional resources for the Teacher Support support webinar (3/23/2021) and Learning Environments webinar (4/21/2021) will be posted soon.
Register for the Upcoming Webinars:
March 23 at 5:30 p.m. ET: Educators, Artificial Intelligence, and the Future of Learning: Teacher Support Webinar
This work was supported by the National Science Foundation under grant number #2040753. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the NSF.