The NSF Institute for Student-AI Teaming (iSAT) will be hosting a virtual workshop at AIED 2022 on “Interdisciplinary Approaches to Getting AI Experts and Education Stakeholders Talking”. The workshop invites papers about:
- specific ideas or approaches for interdisciplinary AIED research that connects researchers and stakeholders
- research questions about how interdisciplinary research teams operate
- barriers and specific challenges not encountered in more siloed teams
- unique benefits that arise due to interdisciplinarity across collaborations
- “lessons learned” from existing interdisciplinary teams that bridge the gap between AI and stakeholders.
The structure of the workshop will include presentations of accepted papers, followed by an in-depth small-group and whole-group discussion regarding common themes across presentations. Additional details can be found at the workshop website.
Paper submission deadline: June 27, 2022
Workshop day: July 27, 2022 or July 31, 2022 (TBD)